Implantation Bleeding-pg110695385085

9 Replies
Nicole - January 28

When does implantation bleeding occur?

to nicole - January 28

anywhere from 3-12 dpo.

Nicole - January 28

do you have it every month after you conceive or just the when you conceive?

Michele - January 28

From what I know from my last two pregnancies, it's usually within a day or two (give or take) of a missed AF.

miranda - January 29

8-10 days after conception i believe

Kristina - January 30

Doe anyone know what impnataion bleeding is like? How long it lasts, etc? I am 10 DPO and this morning had a little pinkish blood. No cramps or anything. How do I know if this is Implantation vs. AF?

ekay - January 30

Hey, Kristina, sounds a lot like i.b. I had it 10 dpo also and mine was brownish pink and mucosy. I knew what it was right away b/c I had it with my prev preg. I took a test the very next a.m. (with 1st urine) and got a + which was backed up by a + from my doctor the next day. So basically 2 days after i.b I got a definite positive. Good Luck

Kristina - January 30

Ekay: Thank you! :) I will test tomorrow or the next day and see if there is a chance of a positive! I am already preparing myself that we will be trying again in February. Tell me one thing - if it is IB, how long will it last? and will there be any bright red blood?

Dee - January 30

Does everyone get implantation bleeding??

S - January 30

wait.. implentation bleeding.. is pinkish? but what if I had a blob of mucous and only like a bit of pink.. like it looked like a small piece of pink thread in the mucous.. that's very little compared to the blob.. is that implentation bleeding???!!!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion