Implantation Bleeding-pg110925593518

8 Replies
Doxtator - February 24

When PG starts is there always implantation bleeding? I feel I'm PG, but the neg tests make me think I'm not.

chriss - February 24

Doxtator, not everyone has implantation bleeding, every women is different. Are you late for af or is it due soon?? If it is due soon, you should wait until you are a few days late and then take another test, but if it is due now, then wait another few days and take another test. Home pregnancy tests don't work for every women, so if you still have PG symptoms then you should see your DR.

Doxtator - February 24

I was due to start on feb 14. from my count I'm 11 days past due. I took 2 hpt and both negative. I'm goin to wait until the I'm suppose to start again on mar 14. than I'm gonna go to the DRS.

chriss` - February 24

if you are 14 days late, there must be a reason. You should try another test asap and if that is negative, you should go to your Doctor. I wouldn't wait!!! just a thought!

Doxtator - February 24

Maybe I should use a different hpt brand this time. Last 2 times I use clearblue. Do you think it would matter. I wonder if a blood test would be better to tell if I'm pg. It feels like I'm going in sane. I want to be pg, but I don't want to get another neg result. Me and my husband have been trying since april 04 its just so AWHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! This is our first baby he is 33 and I'm 27. I know the chances go down once we start getting older I just wish a miracle happens before I decide to forget about it.

chriss - February 24

perhaps try a different brand of hpt, as the pharmacist which one might be best. Please don't get frustrated. I am in the same boat as you are. My husband and I have been trying since july/04 without luck I am 32 and he is 29. Maybe we are trying to hard. Maybe we both need to forget about it, and guess what, that's probably when it will happen!! I have friends that took a year or more to get pregnant so it isn't abnormal.

Doxtator - February 24

I'm glad I found this forum. I can talk about things and get all kinds of answer. I try to forget about it, but it always seems to be the first thing I think about when I go to bed and the firdt thing I think about when I wake up in the morning. It is kinda hard not to get frustrated when your ttc. It is also frustrating when you have all these pre-pg pains with negative test results. I hope it happens sooner than later.

m*e*l* - February 24

ok, so if you were to have it it would be about 8 dpo?

chriss - February 24

IF you were to have implantation bleeding it could happen anywhere between 8-12 days past ovulation, around the time you shoud expect your period.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?