Implantation Bleeding-pg111801798718

5 Replies
Vanessa - June 5

How long does implantation bleeding last?

Gch - June 5

Hey Vanessa, I am not sure since I have never had it, but from what I understand it is not supposed to last. It should either show itself as spotting on panties or pad or when wiping.

Vanessa - June 5

well how many days to the spotting occure.. i don't spot but when i do a finger check i see reddis mucous.. and i have that for a good 12-13 days now...

Gch - June 5

I didn't think it was supposed to last that long but from what you describe it could very well be implantation bleeding. 12-13 days seems like a long time to me. Did you AF come and if so, is it late enough for you to take a home pregnancy test? Any other ladies here who know how long implantation bleeding should last. It is not very common. Only 1/3 of woman have implantation bleeding.

Audrey - June 5

For some implantation bleeding lasts a day or two. Others hardly notice it. When I became pg I just saw a slight red smear when I wiped once and just thought I'd accidentally scratched myself too hard...

Vanessa - June 5

I don't ahve my Af yet.. cycles are either 28-32 days... i've seen this since the 25th til now.. that's 11..12. days... i dunno what's happening.. cervix is low and half soft ha;f hard... like it's elss hard and less low than like about 3-4 days ago..but it's still easy to reach... if my cycle this month is 32 days,... tml and the morning of 7th so a day in a half is the time i could still get my period.. i had a headache today... i had pimples like white stuff coming out from my nipples.. nothing on aerola.. umm no real b___st change.. my b___st got bigger form side effects of the pills .. veins.. maybe darker.. i can't tell.. so i have ache on my lower right side.. by the side of my tummy andpinchign sensation in the lower right back last night but it was gone after a few pinch... and the only other reason aside form beign preggie is because i was on the pills ofr 2 months and then i stopped... which is may.. so yeh...

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?