Implantation Bleeding-pg111866541218

0 Replies
Melissa - June 13

A few months ago I went off the pill, my husband and I used condoms, but then when I discovered that on our trip to mexico I would be having my period, I went back on it for 2 months (Yasmine). I have had heavy periods right from the begining, but after skipping my period last month, my period this month has been light spotting. It started on Wednesday (sorry if this gets gross) with a clot comming out. That was it until Friday when my tampon after wearing it for 3 hours had only one tiny spot on it. It is now Monday, my period should be over soon, and none of my tampons have had more than a small streak of blood on them. Im not sure if it might be because I went off and on again, but I've never had a period be light. Could this be implantation bleeding? I didnt know because it has been going on for nearly a week - does implantation bleeding last that long? I've also been having strange symptoms of hunger. I wake up abruptly in the middle of the night STARVING - hungrier than I've ever been before. It happens during the day too - out of no where i am just starving. Any Ideas?

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?