Implantation Bleeding-pg113087422718

7 Replies
Tia - November 1

The other night I has some really really light bleeding, then it was gone. I was wondering if implantation bleeding could only last a few hours or if it was something else. thanks in advance!

Amanda - November 1

How many dpo are you?

Tia - November 1

I believe im now 8 dpo and the bleeding was sunday night. I also am ga__sy with some constipation and cramping/wierd feeling in abdomen.

Tia - November 1

And my period was around oct. 13and lasted til oct 17...but i might have o'd early after going off the pill...i think i could have o'd last weekend (8 days ago)

Amanda - November 1

Some women have IB as early at 4 dpo. You would have been 6 dpo. If you read about it, most say that ib occurs between 6-14 dpo give or take a few days. You definitely could have had ib. It could also be low progesterone, I believe. Lets hope it's the first. Your other signs sound promising. I am 8-9 dpo as well. I am having some slightly yellow/white cm. I am peeing a lot and am very tired during the day. I have had really vivid dreams at night too.

Tia - November 1

I noticed my cm is yellowish too...and i havnt gotten the ewcm...which i usually always get when i ovulate so ya...and ive been really thirsty with heartburn and peeing a lot too. Baby dust to u! i hope u get what u want this month! :)

Tia - November 1

any of that sound promising and is it possible to ovulate a week after ure period ends coming off the pill?

Amanda - November 1

You can ovulate just about any time. Some people ovulate earlier than others. It is definitely possible. I ovulated last Sun/Mon. I am going to start testing this weekend since af is due around Mon. Oh, when I ovulate my cm is more watery than ew. Both types can be really fertile. Sounds like you and i have some of the same signs with the cm, thirsty, and peeing a lot. Good luck!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?