Implantation Bleeding-pg113111312018

6 Replies
amy r - November 4

has anyone experienced heavy IB? i was 8 dpo when spotting started being pink and it was off and on all day. on 9dpo i didnt have anything for 6 hours..then it appeared my period came later that evening. now on 10dpo it is period like ....heavier! temps went up but that can be normal. i may just have short luteal phase which is bad and due to fertilaid.

me me - November 4

I think the same thing is happening to me, I'm not due on for another couple of days, and yesterday i got pinky d/c and this morning it was brown, only spotting and now, I'm still spotting but it's really watery (don't know if thats a word) I'm 10dpo too. It's red in colour now, but like i said still spotting, but really thin.

amy r - November 4

mine has gotten heavier...period not due til next tuesday but i think it's the fertilaid i took making me have shorter luteal phase! i hope your is IB though..sounds like it could be be. sounds like you may have CM mixed in with it!!! woo hoo! when will u test?

me me - November 4

Well, I've been trying for a few months now, and I've already taken a test last week, and came out negative. I just really hope i am this time! I keep running to the loo to see if theres any change! The thing is, I've had 2 m/c and an abortion - when i was younger, so i don't know how many days are in between my periods, so it's hard to know when I'm able to test! My last period was the 12th oct 05, so i should be on some time soon if I'm not! Sorry to sound blonde, but whats 'fertilaid'? Are you trying?

amy r - November 4

fertilaid was supposed to help with ovulation, CM, etc but i guess had opposite effect on me. I have been trying for 4 months really hard now but for a year w/o protection of any kind.

me me - November 4

I'm the same, been trying for months, w/o protection, and every month you get your self worked up! Maybe if you just try relaxing, and not think about it too much, it might just surprise you! Last month i decided to give up, and just see what happens, i realised stress also delayed my periods! It might be an idea to go and talk to you dr. I really hope all is ok though! Maybe, if you just planned a romantic night in, and you both relaxed? What does CM mean? I'm new to all this talk! Sorry!

amy r - November 4

sorry CM is cervical mucous and what you said about relaxing..that's what i'm going to do! enjoy my dh and the time we do have together! hope things go good for you!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?