Implantation Bleeding-pg113345257018

4 Replies
Hoping to be mom - December 1

Does EVERYONE have implatation bleeding or is it just some people? Is a little cramping in the stomach a sign of pregnancy?

Stacy - December 1

I have three children and nver had implantaion bleeding with any of the. I think I may be pregnant again because I had some spotting,more borwnish though and I think according to the dates that could have been implantation. Everyone is diferent, that is why this is all so confusing!

annie - December 1

ib is actually very rare. not all women get it. cramping can be a sign of pregnancy. it's really hard to decipher signs because a lot of pms signs could also be signs of pregnancy. for instance, i get really tired, my bbs get heavy and sore, and my belly feels bruised when af ia about to show. i also got all of these signs before i got my bfp a few weeks ago.

hoping to be mom - December 1

i am very tired, sore b___bs kinda, nauseated after i eat pretty much anything, moody, and having some crampings in my stomach and on my sides... off and on.... Smells are bugging me too.... my period isnt due til the 6th of this month...

Lisa - December 1

I got a bfp at 10dpo and had ib from 11dpo until 14dpo. It was very very light and brownish in colour. From what i've read you are more likely not to have it than have it. Other than the ib my biggest sign that i was pg was my bbs which felt very firm and fuller and slightly sore. Good luck to you.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?