Implantation Bleeding-pg115288085518

34 Replies
LoVeLyMoMmY - July 14

How common is IB..i mean i am not pregnant...i am only on cd11...but my frist i didn't have any ib...but everyone is always talking about it...i mean is this something that is common..or do only a few experience this?

kristie h - July 14

Hi, i had it but not like i see on here. I had it with my son when i was about 6 weeks pregnant and it was just brown spotting. My siste had it to around the time her af was due and with the pregnancy she has now she got it about 6 weeks. I think it is common but not as as common in the tww. I could be wrong but i think people over a___lyze things.

LoVeLyMoMmY - July 14

i would have to agree kristie...i think back to a few months ago..thinking that i might be pregnant...i felt i had every symptoms..but if i recall with my first..i didnt realize anything unitl my af....i think that people get so excited that they think too much....they want it so bad ya know...i mean i have been there too.last month i could have sworn that i was but then af cama 2days early....my philosophy is to wait until af..if she doesnt come then test a week later....

Bigzy - July 14

I was wonder about implantation bleeding. I have been spotting very very faint pink from july 9th until yesterday with cramps and now no cramps today and no pink. I am not due for my AF until July 19 - do you think that could be ib?

kristie h - July 14

All you can do is wait and see, right now it would be one big guessing game.

Bigzy - July 14

Yes it is a pain to wait : ) My AF is due the 19th and that is only next Wednesday. I am just always so regular even though I am a little old : ) 41. My sisters all had kids from ages 40 -43.

Becca - July 14

Bigzy. That sounds like it could have been Ovulation bleeding. I get light bleeding a few days before I Ovulate. Have you been temping or using opks to confirm O?

kristie h - July 14

I have my fingers crossed for you. Do you know on what cd you ovulate?

Bigzy - July 14

Sorry Becca what is opks? I would have ovulated around July 5th.

Bigzy - July 14

Kristie: I don't know the abbreviations (cd) - sorry sorry

kristie h - July 14

Ok so you started to spot on th 9th thats would of made you 4 days past "O". It could be IB but i think from what i have herd that its more common to implant around cd8 to 12. But you never know. Very sticky baby dust to you ~*~*~*!~* OPK is a ovulation predictor kit

kristie h - July 14

cd is cycle day

sarahd - July 14

opks- ovulation predictor kits; cd - cycle day (1 is the first day of your period). Becca could be O bleeding or implantation bleeding or just spotting! Our bodies are kind of frustrating, b/c it's often only after the fact that we realize what these particular symptoms are!

Bigzy - July 14

Krisite thank you I will get this lauguage down soon : ) On Tuesday the 12th I had just one drop and I mean one drop of red and that was it!! My lower back is killing me too. But your mind does go away with you!!

Bigzy - July 14

I didn't know you could spot during ovulation. But I was past my ovulation by the time I started????????? I did buy those ovulation sticks.

kristie h - July 14

ok so i will fill you in CD= cycle day BD=the baby dance "O"= oculation EPT= early pregnancy test OPK=ovulation predictor kit CM=cervical mucous EWCM=egg whit cervical mucous DH=darling husband DS=daring son DD=darling daughter LO=little one IB=implantion bleeding AF=aunt flow(your period) that all i can remember so far.

Bigzy - July 14

hahahaha thank you Kristie!! My boyfriend has 2 kids but after he and his wife broke up he always wanted another one. We have the kids - they are awesome but it would be great if we had one together just not sure about it since my age.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?