Implantation Bleeding-pg117098650855

6 Replies
Marissa1 - February 8

Okay, if I am in fact having implantaion bleeding (which is exactly what it seems like according to everything I've read) then shouldn't a HPT be accurate by now? I have gotten 2 BFN's and I am on CD15!

JiLL - February 8

Yea I think you could. Some women dont have BFP until there 2 months! but I am wondering that too. I am maybbe experiencing implantation, and I dont want to spend the money for a Home test if im not.

VenusdiMilo - February 8

Marissa, are you charting?? I would love to stalk your chart :-)

Marissa1 - February 8

I do on FF, but I don't know what my address is...how do I find out?

krissy2006 - February 8

Go to Sharing on the left hand side of your screen -----> Home page setup -----> The first thing you will see is something that is in black in a purple box that says: Your Charting Home Page Web Address: and below that in a box where you can type in is your addy. Copy it and paste it, minus the w w w because this site won't allow even 2 w's in a row. Kee dokee?

krissy2006 - February 8

For exmaple my addy is w w w fertilityfriend.com/home/krissy2006 that is what it should look like only after home/ it should have a bunch of letters and number like home/12e390 <--- just an example... BTW if you are indeed experiencing implantation spotting which is VERY RARE!!! Than you won't get a +++ pregnancy test for about another a week to a week and 1/2 later because HCG will not have built up enough in your system,

Marissa1 - February 8

Okay, this is what it said...home/c6820

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?