Implantation Bleeding -pg111109232818

7 Replies
MM - March 17

I have very irregular periods (I can go 3-6 months without one sometimes) so I never know when to expect af. My last period was around Dec. 26 & then on Feb. 9 I went to the bathroom, wiped & there was blood on the tissue. I put a pad on thinking it was af but when I woke up & went to the bathroom, there was only a tiny bit of spotting on the pad. Could this have been implantation bleeding? I have been having cramps off & on, I've been more gassy, nipples a little sensitive. I think my br___ts are larger but I could just be imagining it. I have been having a feeling not quite of having to throw up, but you know where it feels like it is right at the top - that occurs almost daily around 4 pm & last about 30 min. or so. I also get very hungry at lunchtime now (my stomach growls loudly!) Since my periods are so irregular, I have no idea when I should test since I never know when to expect af. I tested mid-Feb. but with neg. results. Do you think I could be pregnant?

MM - March 17

Please can someone answer?

layla - March 17

thats reall hard to say, sorry

kim - March 17

I have been where you are. I have very irreggular periods. It is very hard to conceive this way. If you don't have a period then you have no egg. If you were pregnant your last period was the 26th, then you would have conceived around Jan 9th. Implantation should have taken place way before now. I'm not trying to be neg. b/c I know how fustrating this is. You could be preg. but the chances are not high. I had no periods for 2 years, tried to conceive for 3 years, no baby. I then researched infertility and found some women take herbal supplements to reggulate their periods. I took something called New Phase it has natural plant estrogens and progestrogens in it. It also has Black Cohosh, a chinese remedy for fertility in it. I took this for 3 months, finally had a period, got pregnant my 3rd cycle. You can find it in the herb and vitamin section in any department store. It is for menopause but it worked great for me.

MM - March 17

Thank you! I have another question - how do you know when implantation should have happened, if my cycles are irregular? I am not sure if I want to be pregnant yet (my husband & I are not ttc but we are not trying not to ttc either). I guess I will have to try another hpt. I don't want to call my doc again because I had a blood test in Oct. & I don't want to waste my time (& his) if I am probably not preg.

kim - March 17

It would be really hard to pin point when you would see implantation bleeding b/c of the length of your cycles. You might not ovulate even when you have a period. Normally a women ovulates on day 14 of her cycle. That is when conception takes place, then the egg has to travel to the uterus where it implants, this takes about 2 weeks. However you don/t have anyway to calculate when you ovulate going by you cycle length. I would try an ovulation predictor when you do try to conceive. If you are not ready for a baby yet you amy try Birth control pills for a while they will help get you reggular for when you are ready to conceive. If you do want a baby there are many herbal supplements you can take to make your periods more reggular. Try New Phase it is in any department store in the herbal and vitamin section.

kim - March 17

I/m sorry I wrote all of that again about herbal supplements, my mistake.

Lulu - March 18

I had implantation bleeding - or I guess it was - it lasted for about 5 days and was more spotting than bleeding. My first symptoms were large b___bs and heavy feeling in the stomach.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?