Implantation Bleeding -pg111955599218

1 Replies
Yoira - June 23

I was not supposed to get my period until today, however, last Wednesday on day 21 of my cycle I started spotting with a light pink. It stayed that way until Friday when it came down a little redder and then for the remainder of the other days it was brownish/lavendar. It was not like my regular periods, but a lot less. I had to wear a panty liner but not the usual flow. I had no cramping and no loose bowel movements like I normally have. What I think is my period was over this past Tuesday, however, my br___ts still hurt to the touch. Could this be implantation bleeding? Could I be prego? I will do a pt tomorrow and I guess I will find out. Has anyone had this happened to them?

kari - June 23

On the 19th I had one incident, brown in color, and that is it...nothing the rest of the day....now, I have lower back pain, b___sts swollen with white bumps, some pinching on my sides, very occasional nausea, and two very faint positive tests....maybe they'll be darker in a couple of days....I hope so. I think I'll be only 2 weeks preg. Sunday the 26th.....is that too early for the lines to show up even faint? They are still there today.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?