Implantation Bleeding -pg113707910018

2 Replies
burghchick87 - January 12

alright i am 18 years old and my last period started december 8th [normally i get my period on the 11th like clockwork]. i had protected s_x [male condom] on december 14th, 22nd, 27th, & january 4th. the condom didnt break any of those times. normally i get cramps before my period & i did get some.. they were pretty mild though and normally i get very gassy [ which i did and still am ]. my br___ts usually get sore and one did and just today its starting to go away. yesterday on the 11th [ the day i normally get my period] i had some bleeding in my underwear [wasnt a weird color or anything, its what it normally looks like when i start my period & there was a rather decent amount, about a table spoon..] i put a tampon in when i got home & when i took it out about 4 hours later there was only a spot of brownish blood on it. this morning when i woke up i wasnt bleeding at all, not even when i wiped. i did a thing online that says i should be ovulating between the 28th & the 1st of the month but i didnt have s_x during that time, nor was any of my s_x unprotected. im not naseous and im not excessively tired. did i get my period for like .. 3 hours?

krissy - January 12

Hi! the only way u can know for sure is to take a test...but if u are on bc then that can affect your cycles.....best thing is to test tho to know for sure....hope that helps!

kimberly - January 12

Hi, the chance of you being pregnant is very slim. The reason it is slim is you had protected s_x and not on ovulation day. But, if there was contact before the condom was put on then you still have a slim chance, but maybe. If your period don't return in a few days then take a test. Sometimes we do just have a weird period and that is all it is, so you will just have to wait and see.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion