Implantation Bleeding -pg114705914018

8 Replies
mandilee - May 7

Just a question for all the mom's out there. When I was pregnant with dd I had implantation bleeding, really light pink about a week before af was due. Just had m/c almost 3 weeks ago and dr told me to try as soon as I wanted. Was going to wait and noticed last week that I had what appeared to be fertile cm. So we tried and my temperatures have yet to drop and last night I had the light pink "staining." Only when I wiped. Could this mean I'm pregnant? Could implantation happen 4-5 days after bd. I just wanted some advice since everyone here seems to know something about something. Am I just setting myself up??

pakcan - May 7

i asked my hubby who a gyn and he said that there about a 10% chance of implantation he said to continue with the bbt charts if have 18 + DAYS IF HIGH TEMPS THEN BOOK A APPT WITH YOUR DOC

mandilee - May 7

Thank you so much pakcan. So nice of you to ask your hubby. I'll be interested to see if I really am so soon after m/c. Thanks again.

Lin - May 8

Spotting at only 4-5 dpo is more likely due to ovulation, but in a rare case it might be due to implantation. All you can do is wait until af is due and test. Your temp *should* still be up at this point. It won't drop down until af arrives.

Lin - May 8

...or should I say *doesn't* arrive. Good luck!

mandilee - May 8

The only problem is that I don't know when af would be do because I had the m/c. I suppose that is why the dr. would want you to wait a cycle. I go see him on Thursday. I'm going to try real hard not to get my hopes up. Thanks Lin for your reply.

LE1977 - May 8

I had light spotting at 4-5 days past Ovulation last month thought it may have been implanation bleeding but i think it was ovulation bleeding as the day my AF was due i had a few hours of spotting and then nothing. Did a HPT and i was preganant. So it seems the 4-5 days bleeding must have been O bleeding and then the AF bleed was implanation bleeding. I was preganant but miscarried at 6 weeks.

Lin - May 8

Mandilee, if you know when you ovulated, then you know when to expect af. Or are you just guessing at ovulation? Regarding LE1977's comments, I've had O spotting at 5 dpo as well.

mandilee - May 8

Lin- I guess I'm just sort of guessing. I don't how soon after m/c your body returns to normal. With my first m/c it was months and this time all seems well. I definetely seemed like I ovulated. I'm thinking it was just O spotting.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?