Implantation Bleeding -pg114911133218

14 Replies
angeleyez0507 - May 31

ok well i had brown spotting a few days before my period was due(the 30th)..and it almost looked like some lining was coming out it was like a dark brown chunks..and today its red but extremly light and i dont have cramps or bloating.my periods are usually right on time and pretty heavy. i had light cramps the other day accompanied by lower back pain.im nautious,tired,and everytime i eat i get sick and almost threw up a few nights in a row..i was just wondering if anyone knows what this can be? or if it sounds like implantation bleeding?

angeleyez0507 - May 31

anyone?

kelley32 - May 31

I had IB 3 days before AF was due and it was a light pink/red color, not brown at all, and no chunks ... it was almost mucousy, sort of like EWCM lined with a bit of blood. As for symptoms, I didn't really start any until I was about 6 weeks. I hope you get your BFP!!!

Lin - May 31

Sounds like a period to me. Any kind of substantial flow is usually not IB.

angeleyez0507 - May 31

oh ok..thanks hun. sorry im lost lol whats a BFP?

angeleyez0507 - May 31

oh..well i read somewhere that in early stages of pregnancy you can have v____al bleeding not necessarily IB..the reason im thinking that its something other then a period is because of all these symptoms im having and because the flow is way to light to be a period.idk maybe im wrong but im testing sometime this weekand. but thanks for your help hun. : )

Lin - May 31

Well if it's only spotting - like maybe just a bit of pink when you wipe - then it could be ib, but it's really not as common as it seems reading this site. If you are pregnant, then you should be able to get a positive test now, so test! Good luck!

Lin - May 31

Bfp = big fat positive.

angeleyez0507 - June 1

oh ok thanks for your help hun.

buffy2297 - June 1

I'm 5 weeks pregnant and I had bleeding when my AF(period) was due. NO chunks though although I did have string mucus which was brown and brown discharge. If you bleeding continuosly I'd say you were havinf your af otherwise you may be PG! I've only just started getting symptoms. Good Luck

angeleyez0507 - June 1

oh ok thanks hun it turned out to be my period however im not having cramps or bloating i have a burning sensation in my abdomen.. and on my right side something keeps boldging out i thought maybe it was just a muscle but its been happening for weeks now..im still nautious and fatigue i went to the doctors a couple of weeks ago and was treated for a cervicle infection and she said if im still having symptoms to come back and have an ultra sound done but i cant get in right away so im just wondering if you have any idea of what that could be?

Lin - June 1

Did your doctor do a pelvic examination? It sounds like you may have an ovarian cyst. If they get too large they can be very uncomfortable. It might be a good idea to sign up for that pelvic examination.

angeleyez0507 - June 2

actually yes. i had one done when i went in a couple of weeks ago.and about 4 months ago i had an ultra-sound and they found a tiny ovarian cyst but she said it would go away on its own.

Lin - June 2

I had an ultrasound once that showed a tiny ovarian cyst, and the doctor told me the same thing. Six months later, it was the size of a small orange. Every woman gets a tiny cyst at some point in her life, and most often they do go away on their own, but sometimes they don't and require surgical intervention. It would definitely be a good idea to have another ultrasound. Again, most often they do go away on their own, but judging by the number of women I know who've had the surgery, it's not particularly uncommon for them not to.

angeleyez0507 - June 5

yeah im going sometime this month to have one done.thanks hun.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?