Implantation Bleeding -pg115135488918

3 Replies
larisa - June 26

10 days late period. Only lasted 3 days (usually 5). Can I be pregnant? I mean, could this have been implantation bleeding, not a period? I don't really know how implantation bleeding manifests. Can you tell me, please?

Rhonda - June 26

Well i would describe it like this,it usually occurs around the time af is due,it is usually spotting a brownish/pinkish color,usually last any where from 1day to 1week. but the length and color and amount,can vary from one woman to the next.

Lin - June 26

Implantation bleeding normally happens before you've missed a period and is much more often than not only spotting. You must have ovulated at least 10 days late in order for your period to be 10 days late, but it would likely have had to be even later in order for that to be implantation bleeding. I'd put my money on it being a late period.

Emma2 - June 26

It does occur before youre period is expected and the lenght of your period is really not relavent but rather consistancy is more important. Lin states above that its more often spotting v.s. a flow. Have you tested?

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?