Implantation Bleeding -pg119093337377

0 Replies
mdupre - September 27

My last period was August 24th. It was a two weeks late and I had some very strange spotting for 12 days before AF. My cycles normally last 30 days and right as I thought on the 23rd of this month I began to have cramps and bloating like AF was coming. However 1,2,3 days went by and all i had was cramping and no signs of AF. Finally day four I used the bathroom and a small amount of light pink and brown spotting with a pea size of red. Then another 24 hours with no bleeding, but cramps. I woke up again this morning used the bathroom and had brown spotting and a little more blood... but again... over the course of the day I havent needed anything more than a panty liner, and nothing has bled on it yet. I still have cramps, and still feel like I have to run to the bathroom. My periods are normally right on time and start out very heavy days 1-4... so this is odd. My husband and I did have s_x around the time I was ovulating... but we werent trying for a baby. This has happened to me before where I thought I may be pregnant...we arent on birth control. However, I wanted to know what you all think. Does it sound like implantation bleeding or just my body working out last months mistake?

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?