Implantation Bleeding -pg122288572853

1 Replies
daniemarie21 - October 1

My period has been weirded out for awhile. It came as scheduled on June 2, then again on June 30. I then hopped on schedule with my coworker, and it came July 21. Then it came on Aug. 15, Sept 8. By my calculations I'm due again Oct. 6. Sept 28th evening i started having a brownish black spotting. On the 29th, it was gone. My br___ts are very sensitive right now, and have been for possibly a week or 2. I've also had very intense mood swings, and been very tired lately. I took a HPT, which was negative. Is this right? Or could i actually be pregnant? Do i need to wait until the 6th to take another test? BTW, my husband and i are TTC, so maybe I am just hoping for a little much out of this situation... I'm a little scared to take one, it's so disappointing reading that "not pregnant" month after month....

natmarsku - October 1

I would wait until you are expecting AF so that you don't get disappointed each time you take a test. I took 8 tests last month and it just broke my heart everytime it turned out negative. It does sound as if you might have had implantation bleeding, especially because of your other symptoms. If you absolutely feel that you need to take another test then I would wait a couple more days and then test with an early of test. Or, if money is not an obstacle you can always ask the doctor if you could have a quantatative hcg test. That will tell you the exact amount of pg hormone you have in your blood and if you have had implantation then that should come back with a higher than nortmal number. I hope this helps! Let me know how it goes!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?