Implantation Bleeding -pg114625136718

2 Replies
Dolfinchik - April 28

Hello, I am not really sure what the first day of my last period was but here's the long story.... I was on the shot for about 2 years and went off of it and went on pills, the pills were too hard to remember so I had to stop taking them. Meanwhile i was having unprotected s_x with my boyfriend and all around the time i was ovulating... 2 days ago i noticed ONE drop of red blood in my underwear... weird! i thought.... My br___ts are sore and i cant sleep at night. I have noticed that i am NOT hungry as often as i used to be and i feel sick to my stomach constantly. I might just be stressed or worried, but I cant explain the blood... Everywhere I read it says that implantation bleeding is pink, but can it be red? Please tell me if this could be implantation bleeding. Thanks

Lin - April 28

If you don't know when the first day of your last period was, then how do you know that you had s_x around the time you ovulated? Spotting can be due to a number of things, so there's no way for anyone here to tell you what caused it.

Dolfinchik - April 28

I can feel when i ovulate... plus i know it was around 2 weeks prior, I just dont know the exact date...

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?