Implantation Bleeding Pg1284734634

1 Replies
dylansmommy - September 17

Hi. I was just wondering if this sounds like implantation bleeding ? My last period was August 26- August 30. thought it to be a normal period, maybe a little shorter than normal... Anyway, yesterday, I woke up with a light brownish/pnk discharge when I wiped. When I went to the bathroom about an hour later, it turned red! Not bright red, but still red. Last night, it was brown, and this morning it is still brown/light pink. I think this sounds way too early to be having my period again. Been feeling bloated, br___ts are sore on the sides, and peeing every hour, and appet_te increase. Does this sound like implantation bleeding or my period coming early? Please help, it's driving me crazy!!! Thanks.

Grandpa Viv - September 17

Ping and brown when wiping is the standard post for inplantation spotting, and the timing is right too - one week after ovulation. Your signs are really promising, but don't count your chicken until you get a positive test. Save your test money until your period is late. Use first morning pee, and be prepared to test again a week later if the first test is not positive. GL!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?