Implantation Bleeding Pg1249775568

2 Replies
dixie78 - August 8

ok..im really worried..i had implantation bleeding on the 1st -4th. nothing heavy, just brownish dischare and a little back pain. went to er, thought i was having a tubal, blood and urine test were negative. my period was due today and i have no signs of AF starting at all. i do have 2 other children and never experienced this before. Took test this morning and it was negative. So, how long after implation bleeding will a urine test show positive???? I am driving myslf crazy with all this and I am so impatient..lol. Being pregnant would be wonderful!!!!!!!!!

Chandry - August 18

I also experienced a brownish discharge last week, but I was never pregnant before...I did not take a test yet. Do you know if you are pregnant yet? I would love to be a mommy!

dixie78 - August 18

well, I went to the dr and they said that i am not pregnant. : ( I am a__suming that my period just came extremley early, I am waiting for the 1st and I am going to test again if my AF doesnt show. This is all so confusing. I have 2 kids and I have never experienced this before. Keep me posted.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?