Implantation Spotting Pg1240949426

2 Replies
Coopergirl - April 28

Hey my husband and I have been TTC for about 2 months now. I am not sure what is going on with my body since I never got my period but I keep getting neg pregnancy tests even 23 DPO. Sunday and yesterday I saw a little red blood when I wiped but that was all. Nothing even in need of a pad just a couple times during the day and nothing constant. Could this be implataion bleeding? I have no idea if I ovulated or when since I never got my period. ANY advice would be helpful. Thanks!

HappyAsh - April 28

Doctor's appointment is my advice. I know how you feel not knowing what's going on and feeling all crazy. Maybe that will give you peace of mind. If your doctor won't see you, just go in for something else, and pay the copay and make them listen to you.

Coopergirl - April 29

Yeah, going to OBGYN tomorrow. I hope to have this all resolved then. I was wondering if the OPK I took in March was not a true pos. It was one of those "half pos" lines where only half the line is as dark as the control line. I never know when or most the time even IF I'm ovulating so its quite frustrating right now.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?