Increase In Discharge-pg112654169218

14 Replies
Steffi B - September 12

Does everyone experience an increase in cervical mucuus when they are pregnant. I experienced this in April, when I was pregnant and had a m/c. We are TTC now. I have some other mid symptoms, but no increase in cervical mucus like I did the last time. Could I still be PG. Please help???

bump - September 12

bump

tab - September 12

I am wondering the same thing, I had the increase in mucous when I was preg in march. I am thinking that not all women experience this. Hope someone can confirm this for us. When is ur af due? What symptoms r u experiencing?

Steffi B - September 12

Hi Tab- I am SOOOO tired (I nap for 2-3 hours every day and I am NOT a napper), frequent urination and my temp has remained elevated. Other than that, nothing. AF due on Tuesday/Wed. What about you? I would love to know the answer to the question!

ker - September 12

Hi Steffi, I am pg now, and YES i did have increase in cm after ovulation. I do not know if you would have this for every pg or not, but I just wanted to let you know that I did have that.

Steffi B - September 12

Thanks Ker. The problem is, I don't have the increase and I did the last time I was pg. I was wondering if it happens with every pregnancy.

ker - September 12

Hi Steffi, the last time I was pg was 8 years ago, so i don't remeber if i had cm increase or not. I'm sure everyone is diff., so you could stll be pg. What are your other symptoms?

tab - September 12

I have increase in c_m, but not as much as I did in march, normally I would be dry right now. I have been sleeping everyday too, can't sleep at all at night, peeing during the night, which is not normal for me. Seems the cramps have calmed down a great deal, they were very noticable and during that time, certain s_xual positions would hurt, I was real sensitive, like I was when I had my first son during ov. Now, its not that way. Anyone know what's up with that?

Steffi B - September 12

Total fatigue. Blleding gums in the morning. Temperature increase. I have been negative on the pregnancy test ths far and AF is due tomorrow. Wouldn't I have a positive by now if I were pg? Thanks!

N - September 12

I just tested this morning and got a faint positive. I have not had an increase or change in cm. My only symptoms have been full bbs and af type cramps. I'm 12 dpo. With my first pg my increase in cm didn't start until I was about 6 weeks and it was very watery.

Steffi B - September 12

Thanks so much N! I have been such a wreck since my m/c in April. I am also 12DPO but it was negative today. I hope there is still hope for me!!??

ker - September 12

Hi Steffi, You wouldn't necessarily have a bfp by today. Are you using an early pg test, one that you can test 4 days before af is due? If you don't have enough hcg yet in your system, you will get a bfn. If you wait and test on the day after af is due, and use your first morning urine, you should get correct results. Good Luck.

Steffi B - September 12

Thanks Ker. You know how it is, after a m/c. My husband and I just want this so badly. Yes, I was using a early pg test. I will wait until I have missed my period (which I hope I do) and test again. What about you?

ker - September 12

Stehpi, I used an ept on the day after I was suppose to get my af and got a bfp. I inpatiently tested at 10dpo and got bfn though.

tayla - September 12

steffi, what is you discharge like? My last normal period was 28th July. In Aug I had a 2 day, very light (only when I wiped spotting/af? I have prominent veins on my b___sts and nipples which Ive had for 3 weeks now. Around 2 weeks ago I developed veins on my upper thighs which are getting more noticable veery couple days. I can even see some on my belly. Ive taken about 8 HPTs (last one was a week ago) all with negative results. My lower belly is really hard. I dont know whats going on with me. My doctor says it may be a hormonal imbalance (they never tested me with a HPT). It doesnt seem like I ovulated this month (no egg white like stuff). My discharge has been increasing daily (its creamy and slightly runny) Im going to wait if my next af comes (should be around the 21st). I may have a cyst and Im surprised the doc is no concerned like me.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?