Is Cramping A Sign -pg114957323018

32 Replies
babygirl12135 - June 6

is cramps a sign of being pregnant??? how far do u have to be b4 u start all the symptoms

Strawberry - June 6

in some cases yes but it can also mean your period is on its way. have you missed your period yet?

babygirl12135 - June 6

well i had s_x duringmy period which was the 28th of may and m boyfriend c_mmed in me and everything.. its only been like 9 days and i have cramps but its way to early to be getting my period.. and i dont know when i can take a pregnancy test since it happened when i got my period..

Lin - June 6

It's just as much a sign of being pregnant as it is not a sign of being pregnant.

babygirl12135 - June 6

i dont know im so confused and have a lot of questions but no one to talk to

Strawberry - June 6

i will talk to you

Strawberry - June 6

I"m kinda having the same problem i had a slip up with my man on the last day of my period (april 23 ) and now i havent had it since and im still getting negative HPTs well a week ago was so im gonna test in the morning. so that makes me 16 days late. i have had no symptoms but the last 3 days i have has very sore b___bs and im kinda bloated, that could be a sign of my period but who knows. well if you have any questions feel free to ask me and i will answer them at the best of my ability.

babygirl12135 - June 6

can you get pregnant when you have your period? its only been 9 days for me and im freaking out and dont want to wait three more weeks till i have my period.. i took a pregnancy test a couple days ago but i knew it was to early to tell.. but right now i do have really bad cramps but_t possibly cant be my period coming already and ive also been getting white discharge is that normal?

Strawberry - June 6

Did you have s_x when you were on your period?? and yeah i thik white discharge is normal or it could be a yeast infection? how long has this been happening the white discharge? and how long have you been experiencing cramping?

babygirl12135 - June 6

yeah it was the last day of my period.. may 28... ive had the white discharge and cramping only for acouple of days now..

Strawberry - June 6

Dont stress out on you being pregnant, stress can also delay your period. I'm not sure why you are havng cramping it could be a sign of pregnany but then again it is too early to tell. Is there a lot of white discharge?

babygirl12135 - June 6

no not a lot like a yeast infection cause ive had one before and its nothing like it.. but do u think i should wait till my period is due which is in three weeks then start worrying.. but it is such a long time then again isnt s_x during ur period a less chance of getting pregnant?

Strawberry - June 6

I really think you should wait but if you had s_x the last day of your period there is still a chance of getting pregnant. I had s_x the last day of my period and now my period is 17 days late!!!!! and i took an hpt a week ago and it was negative. i havent had a period since april 23rd. So i just bought a hpt first response test and im going to take it in the morning and i will for sure be up early and post my results here. I really do thnk you should just wait untill your period is due and then test and start worring becasue you don't want to stress yourself out you know. Stress can cause a missed period so just try and forget abou it and not stress you know its hard but just try. I personaly think that it doesnt matter where you are in your cycle i think you can get pregnant anytime.

babygirl12135 - June 6

ok thank you.. i will be looking tomorrow for ur results.. good luck

Strawberry - June 6

how old are you just curious?? from the sounds of it you don't want to be pregnant. Neither do I. but what happens happens oh by the way i'm 18

babygirl12135 - June 6

im 17 and ur right im not tryingto get pregnant but just what u said if it happens it happens nothing u can do now..

Strawberry - June 6

yep deffinently. do u want to talk more or do you have school??

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?