Is Implantation Bleeding Common -pg111816590518

6 Replies
Paige - June 7

Just wondering home common implantation bleeding is. Hoping I am pg now, but haven't experienced any of the brownish dishcharge I've heard about. Good luck to you all!!!!

KEEKEE - June 7

I never had IB. So, I guess it depend on the women. Good luck!!!

pinkbows - June 7

I had some spotting last month on day 9 after ovulation. I thought for sure it was implantation spotting. I cramped a little and everything. Then af came on the 31st. ugggggggg But I've heard that every women is different. Some might have it and then again some may not. I would do a search on implantation bleeding/spotting if I were you to get more information quickly. Bunches of baby dust to you and all of the rest of us wanna be mommies!!!!!

Paige - June 7

Have you been PG before Keekee?

Paige - June 7

I just went on a web site that said only a third of women experience implantation bleeding. Thanks. Lots of luck!!!

jen - June 7

Hi, I had it with my first son and I didn't have it with this pregnancy, I have also read that only a third of women get it.

Kimmie - June 8

I never had it with my first son...and my sister was pg 4 times and she never had it..so I guess it wld just depend on if your in the group of women...but if not I wld not worry about it...my son was fine and my sisters children are fine so...good luck:)

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?