Is It All In My Mind Pg1256230522

2 Replies
elhousemartin - October 22

a few months ago I had my IUD taken out so that in a few more months, my husband and I could try for a baby. We've been miserable using condoms as a stop-gap and had unprotected 'pull and pray' s_x six days after my last period started and weirdly, started feeling 'different' the next day. We weren't trying to get pregnant yet and I believed I was outside of my fertile time until I consulted my fertility application (iPhone) and realized that I was in fact within a few days of ovulating- according to the app- Since then, I've felt what I can only describe as a little warm knot in my lower abdomen. I can't get it out of my head that I'm preggers but I'm wondering if it's just wishful thinking? It's now 6 days since the unprotected nookie. Is there any chance I would actually feel anything yet or is it all in my mind? Also, the red wine that was a part of most evenings has lost its appeal. I can't believe I said that....

hoping4bpf - October 22

its pretty rare to ovulate on day 7 of your cycle, how long are your cycles? sperm can live up to 5 days so you could have conceived but you would not start experiencing symptoms until implantation which occurs 5-6 days after ovulating, so right now. Some women say they feel it right away so you could just be very in tune with your body. Stay away from the wine until you know for sure :)

elhousemartin - October 22

hhhmm. It sounds like it probably is just a case of wishful thinking. bugger.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?