Is It Possible -pg110608048378

3 Replies
Chanta - January 18

I am 16 yrs old, and over two months ago (November 15 to be exact) I had unprotected s_x. Today is January 18 and I haven't had my period in two months. My last period went off on November 14. In other words, I had s_x the day after my period went off. I'm a teenager and I am real scared so I need help... I have a lot of symptons. Could I possibly be?

kalinda - January 18

well you should take a test and if your not get your b___t on birth control !! im not being mean, you need to use birth control only being 16.

agree - January 18

Amen to that, not trying to scold you but at 16..and having s_x..you should be on the pill.

johanna - January 18

hi chanta, you must be really nervous, but things are going to be okay. #1) take a home pregnancy test. #2) if you aren't pregnant, go to planned parenthood or a free health clinic, or ask your mom to go to a gynacologist with you and get on birth control. #3) regardless of whether or not you are on the pill, the guy should use condoms, because you don't want STDs, either. you asked if you could be pregnant? any time you have unprotected s_x, the answer is yes. the day after you get your period isn't normally one of your more fertile days, but it isn't always clear when you ovulate (release an egg), which then could get fertilized. how long is your cycle usually? have you talked to friends or anyone about this? you'll want a lot of support, regardless of the outcome. hang in there. :) it'll be ok!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?