Is It Possible -pg110852998818

7 Replies
Kris - February 15

I know this question gets asked a lot but... I'm thinking I may be pregnant. I've been dealing with nausea off and on for the last month. My last period was really light. Normally it lasts for 5 days and it was 3 days and really light. My br___ts have been more sensitive. I've been getting migranes off and on. I've been overly gassy and extremely moody. I'm on BC but I've heard that being overweight can affect the effectiveness of it. I've been on the pill for 6 months is it possible that the pill could be causing it? Thanxs for any input.

Maggie - February 16

Kris~ Me too! Sadly, unlike most women on this forum, I wasn't "trying"- and was also on BC. My last period was very light and strange as well, and as of today I am late, even if just a day. When do you expect your af? When did symptoms start? Good luck!

philrk - February 16

Excuse me, I'm extremely sorry to post without relating to your question, but I have a question of my own, but whenever I press submit nothing is happening. I have all the fields filled in correctly, too.

Kris - February 16

Maggie~Like you I haven't been "trying". I haven't been late yet. My las AF was on Feb 7. But this nausea started in the middle of January around approx the 15. Shortly afterwards the other stuff started. Otherwise it's been pretty normal. Like you I wasn't "trying".

philrk - February 16

Again, I'm sorry. Someone please help, I really need to post a question but the submit b___ton isn't processing. Sorry to interrupt your thread.

Kris - February 16

philrk if you want I can try posting ur thread for u

philrk - February 16

If you can that'd be great. "This may sound weird since I'm a guy, but I'm extremely stressed right now and was hoping for some help. My girlfriend and I have never had s_x, but we've done most other things. In January she thought her period was late, but she had ended up miscalculating and it came on time. But recently, in the last two weeks or so, she's been experiencing extreme tiredness, some headaches(though she normally gets them frequently) and some back pains starting yesterday(though it was suddenly while we were eating dinner), and just today she started getting cramps, but by my guess her period isn't due for another 5-8 days. Maybe I just worry too much. I've touched her and maybe it could've rubbed onto my hand to her by accident, though it would've been pre-ejaculation. I'm sorry if this question is odd coming from a guy, but I'm very concerned for her well being, and am worried because neither of us could handle a kid at this point. She's on the verge of finishing high school and I'm a sophmore in college. Thanks for listening and for any help you could provide." That's it. Thank you, I really just want to get this posted. Feeling really sick from worrying.

WANDA - February 17

HI,MY SISTER GOT PREGNANT ON BC.SHE DID NOT KNOW SHE WAS PREGNANT UNTIL SHE WAS 4 MONTHS ALONE. SHE FOUND OUT WITH A BLOOD TEST AT THE DOCTORS OFFICE. ALSO, I AM NOT SKINNY MYSELF AND BC SHOULD WORK NO MANNER WHAT YOUR WEIGHT IS. BUT, IF YOU FORGOT A PILL,YOU CAN GET PREGNANT. BC CAN ALSO MAKE YOU SICK. SO GO TAKE A BLOOD TEST. I HOPE I WAS SOME HELP. GOOD LUCK!!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion