Is It Possible -pg111193608518

16 Replies
confused - March 27

Ok my last period started on February 27th. I had unprotected s_x a few times on March 13th/14th...we didn't use any birth control but my boyfriend pulled out before he ejactulated. So my period would have been due around now. for the last 8 days I have been getting cramps and sore br___ts and I feel quite tired..and I keep feeling as though I have started my period for sure, but then I go to check and it's not there. I don't usually get cramps this long before my period...usually only 1 or 2 days before...not 8 days. Even though my boyfriend pulled out, I heard that it's possible to get pregnant from pre-c_m...and I know my boyfriend has lots of this (I checked yesterday and felt it when I was giving him oral) Shou;d I be worried? I'm quite young. I started birth control pills today but i'm scared it might be too late.

kat - March 27

you shouldnt take birth control until you know you arent pregnant,it could cause damage to your baby if you were pregnant,use condoms until you are sure you arent pregnant then you can start them,i think you are meant to start them on day 1 of your period anyway so hold off until you get your period,if you dont get it in the next few days do a test,good luck.

confused - March 27

thanks :) I already took the pill today, so I just won't take it again tommorow. I just remembered that this week I have been feeling really bloated and ga__sy ...excessively. Also, for the last 2 days my body is aching, my legs feel sore even when I walk..I feel kinda weak. Could these be more signs of being pregnant?

kat - March 27

bloating and ga__sy yes, but im not sure at what stage your body would begin to ache.you say you are quite young,how young(not that im about to judge you in any way-just wondered!) keep me posted :o)

confused - March 27

ah okies, so aching body isnt an early symptom? thats encouraging. Yes, I am young...18. I just didn't want to say my age incase it made people focus on that rather than everything else.

kat - March 27

i may be wrong about the aching body-im not sure about that! 18 isnt that young and i dont think age comes into this anyway.i hope it turns out the way you want it to,good luck!

confused - March 27

I'm even more worried now, I jus read somewhere on here that someone else had this symptom in early pregnant...the flu like ache...maybe 18 isn't so young, but I still don't think I would be ready, I guess I just didn't expect this, I thought that the withdrawal method would be enough...I don't know what I waas thinking..I know about pre-c_m :( If i am pregnant, I feel really irresponsible.

kat - March 27

try not to worry to much,do a test and go from there.let me know how it goes.

jena - March 27

i think kat is giving you good advice - don't take the pill until you know you are not pregnant.. you can take a while to get a bfp on a test even after your period is due because the hormones have to build up in your body. when you do test, do it first thing in the morning (first morning urine) and pee in a cup, then dip the test in - that's the most accurate way to do it. you are young and you say you feel irresponsible, but at least you are on here trying to figure out what is up. in case you are preggo, don't drink or smoke, either... good luck and let us know!

shauna - March 27

Hey confused. I have put up a few posts and am worried that I am preggo too. I am also 18. I am trying so hard not to stress out. I live with my boyfriend right now, we have our own apartment, and they only thing that keeps me going right now is knowing that even though it would be hard (financially) that I would keep this baby. I really believe that everything happens for a reason. I know my family would practically disown me, but that is there loss. Try not to stress out and about 2 weeks after you start getting symptoms then you should take an HPT. Or if you want to be most positive that the test is correct when you take it go and get a blood test. those are almost never wrong. We are in the same boat. Good Luck and keep me posted!

confused - March 28

thanks for all the replies. I tried to go to the clinic today but it was closed! I will try going tomorow instead. To shauna, do you feel mature enough at 18 to have a baby? cus I know for a fact I just feel too immature, way too young. What symptoms are you having? Just out of interest. :) Good luck to you too, I hope you get the outcome you are hoping for. I'm still having similar symptoms, my b___bs aren't so sensitive today though. I am still getting slight cramping, still keep feeling like my period could come at any momment, it still hasn't though, i'm not that late...a few days...but this cramping started a week after I had s_x and it's been on and off since, it just doesn't seem like normal period cramps. At first I kept running to the bathroom cus I could feel discharge (which I thought would be blood) It's strange also as my mum just told me i look and feel as though i'm really boiling hot, like I have a temperature, is that an early pregnancy sign? I have no idea.

confused - March 28

Oh, and another thing, over the last day or so I have been SO hungry, even after I eat something I still want more. I never had time to eat this morning and my 12 I nearly fainted with hunger. Maybe it's all in my head? How likely is it that i could be pregnant from pre-c_m? we did it several times that day...

kim - March 29

I really don't have an aswer but my question is can ytou really get pregnant og og pre- c_m , because my boyfriend and I used the same scenerio as the confused young lady. I pretty much have all the symptoms with exceptions of morning sickness. My period comes regulary every month and thats what gets me. Please someone answer.

kim - March 29

This is kim again , i seem to have few typo's please forgive me (smile)

stephy - March 29

I was going through the same thing before Im 20.. i staretd havign s_x when i was still 19.. cuple of months before my 20th bday.. my bf got me preggie and then i had to do an abortion... i know it's bad but i just couldn't keep it and lot sof family issues happens in the end.. but i still kept using the withdrawal method.. and because i was preggie before and i came online reading all these thigns baout symptoms.. i thought i was preggie again.. turns out i wasn't.. and well the other thing is.. don't read TOO much into the symptoms cuz for abotu 2 weeks i had computer problems and i couldn't come on to read.. then slowly the symptoms were gone and then eventually i felt none... Anyways me and my bf rearly had s_x the last few months.. becaus we're both busy and due to some problems we had but this month i started the pill and i feel alot better having s_x. Anyways good luck to everyone.. and personal expereince.. withdrawal method is not good and [please don't stress your mind out with symptoms... wait until you actually missed your period.. or if you did miss it.. wait a few more days and take a test. Try to stay calm.. stress and worryign can cause your period to delay.. and may affect your hormones. Good luck to everyone!

Daisy Jean - March 29

You are at greater risk of getting pregnant from pre-c_m if you had s_x twice in one day, but the chances are still less than not withdrawing. Most people in this situation who turn out to be pregnant are really pregnant from not pulling out fast enough and letting some s____n go on the inside of the woman. Try not to stress too much. For now you just have to wait. It might make you feel better to have a frank discussion with your boyfriend about what you will do if you are pregnant and what you will do for birth control from now on, if you aren't. Best of luck to you.

confused - March 29

thanks for all your advice about the pre-c_m issue. i'm going to try and stay calm for now, maybe it's all in my head anyway. I went to the clinic today and the nurse told me to come back next week to get a test and then told me off for not using condoms. Thats a fair point about how men don't pull out fast enough...Maybe that could be what's happend. Sometimes when my bf pulled out there was LOTS of s____n coming out straight away...for all I know it could have started even BEFORE he pulled out.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?