Is It Possible -pg111346156618

5 Replies
Jennifer - April 14

Here are my symptoms but I don't start till the 20th? Abdomen twinges, dramatic increase in appet_te, cramps for the past 2 weeks, extra saliva, on and off fever, spotting 1 day, extra bumps on areola, slightly fatigued and nauseous. Please input : )

Grandpa Viv - April 14

That's quite a list of early preg signs. Fever does not compute, unless you are talking hot flashes or a slightly elevated temp under 99F. Cramps starting 3 weeks before AF do not compute unless you have a long cycle or ovulated way early. When was your LMP and suspect s_x? Try a home test Sat 23rd first pee and see what it has to offer. Good luck!

Jennifer - April 14

Thanks. The first day of my last period was Mar 23. My temp doesn't go over 99.2 but sometimes I feel hot and it says I don't have a temp? And I usually cramp 3 days before my period and these have lasted the past 2 weeks. Also I'm on the pill but I was on antibiotics during my last period and the beginning of the first week of hormones. I know amoxicillin takes away the effect of the pill. I'm married so me and my husband don't use any other form of b/c.

Kirsten - April 15

Yes, antibiotics take away pill effectiveness. I wonder if the cramping is from that alone, but then again the body may cramp while the uterus stretches.

Jennifer - April 17

Hi, anymore thoughts? Thanks!

LiLi - April 17

Well i had these kind of symptoms as well, was so hoping that i would be pregnant, but instead it turned out to be stomach infection. :( why oh why

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?