Is It Possible -pg111401199418

2 Replies
Amelia - April 20

To preface the timeline of events that have occurred: My honey and I had unprotected s_x on the last day of my period, which was on the 7th of this month. My next period is scheduled to begin roughly on the 30th. Beginning Saturday (about 10 days after intercourse) I came down with what started to feel like the flu. I spent all day Saturday trying to find a food that didnt repulse me, and Sunday was spent in bed. Water turns my stomach, ciggareetes (my favorite vice) suddenly disgust me, and I will be overcome with a wave of naseua at the most random of times (Like in the middle of my quarterly financial report at work...) On Monday, even though I was dizzy and naseaus, I frantically cleaned my house because the thought of germs was making me sick. Now, this morning, my back is killing me. I have never experienced this kind of incredible pain in my lower back. Combine that with headaches and I am just about ready to die. On top of all of these symptoms, I think I have a yeast infection, and I can't kick it because I can't hold any fluids down. Help me. I theoretically can't take a test untill next week, but I would love to hear your input. Do you think I'm pregnant?

Grandpa Viv - April 20

I think there's a pretty good chance that you are - must have ovulated early this month. Progesterone affects the mucous membranes and can give you a runny nose (maybe a cough, too), Changes in tastes and smells are typical. A clear or creamy v____al discharge is common, though changes in the v____al chemistry can favor yeast flare-ups as well. You have not mentioned fatigue, changes in gut and bladder function, or unusual changes in b___bs. Start in on the prenatal vitamins as a precaution, and home test with First Response Early Result first pee this Saturday morning and again a week later. Good luck!

Amelia - April 20

I can't believe I forgot to mention fatigue- Sunday I slept for about 20 hours, only getting up to choke water down or pee. And, yeah, I've gone through about three boxes of Kleenex at my office, but no matter what OTC Meds I take (Sudaphed, Alavert...) my chest is killing me and my nose is nonstop running. I have incredible heartburn-like symptoms...and just this morning I started to get unusual cramps. Typical cramps occur in my abdominal area, but these cramps are super low and unbearbly painful. The cramps, which bend me over, occur more towards the BACK (towards my b___t) and are very low. I'm getting scared. Also, I had my period twice this month. The first period ended on the 30th and I started again on the 3rd. Why is THAT? (I dont have insurance yet through work, otherwise I would consult a doctor regarding all these issues...)

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?