Is It Possible -pg112500368318

0 Replies
rana - August 25

h__lo everyone...i was wondering is it really possible to feel syptoms so early on? im not even sure if i am pregnant but for the past couple weeks if been feeling really tired, i feel sick through the day but mostly at night, i feel strain on my back and kinda like tugging in my stomach and i have to use the restroom like every 30mins. I have been having unprotected s_x now for about a month now and he has been c_mming inside me. (so if that was too much info) And it hasn't only been a couple times i couldn't even tell u how many times i just know its been lots of times. I normally never keep track of exactly what day i start my period but i know its always somewhere in the 20s and i haven't gotten it but today i did see a lil blood (light pink) when i used the restroom and wiped. Usually my period is heavy and about 3-4 days...never have i just spotted a lil. So what do u think? im pregnant? if so is it possible to have these symptoms this early? or is my head just playin with me?? im sooo confused i really just want to know. i took a hpt yesterday but it was - im sure it would be too early anyways...right? Please give advise or opinion thanks alot.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?