Is It Possible -pg113304998518

8 Replies
Beth - November 26

Is it possible for implantation bleeding to happen only twice at two different times? My period is now 2 weeks late and last week I had brown on toilet paper on Thursday and then nothing. Then on Friday I had brown once again but very very light. And now still nothing. Sound good?

Beth - November 26

Or could s_x have caused this bleeding? As I had the brown spotting 8-9 days after s_x.

Beth - November 26

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Buy a - November 26

Test. If you're two weeks late, test.

Beth - November 26

I know to buy a test but I am just curious as to if that was implantation bleeding. Geesh.

Grandpa Viv - November 26

yes it was IB and you are pregnant. Congrats!!

Beth - November 26

Grandpa Viv. Thank you so much. Are you being serious though? The last answer was a bit on the sarcastic side from BUY A. Just asking. Thank you so much. So what I explained is implantation bleeding?

Becky - November 27

I would deffanetly test. That is the only way to know for sure. If you are 2 weeks late you will get a good result. If it is negitive then maybe you should try a blood test but by now you should get a positive if you are pregnant. It deffanetly could have been implantation bleeding. it sounds promising to me. Good Luck. I hope this helps.

Not Grandpa Viv - November 27

Now there is an impostor pretending to be Grandpa Viv. He wouldn't tell someone they were pregnant by reading a post and symptoms. There are posts all over the threads by this impostor. I agree that it sounds promising for you and you should test right away. I know I would...: ) Patti

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?