Is It Possible -pg114485217718

8 Replies
Siann11 - April 12

Hi everyone. This is my first time on this site. First let me say that I have a four year old daughter and when I was pregnant with her the only symptom I had was gagging when I brushed my teeth. Then my period was late and that was that. This time however is different. I have not been nauseous yet and right now I am feeling sick to my stomach for the first time. My period is 4 days late. I am having period like cramps, but in a different area than I normally have them. I am hungry all day and night and I have been having some very bad dreams. Can anyone tell me if I could be pregnant and if its time to take a HPT? I appreciate any advice. Thanks so much.

Emma2 - April 12

I was time the day you expected your period. Your symptoms sound very pregnant. Good Luck

Emma2 - April 12

*** it*** typo

Lin - April 12

Any time you've missed your period, there's a chance of being pregnant (unless, of course, you didn't have s_x that month!). You're plenty late to test. Good luck!

Siann11 - April 12

I expected my period on 4/8. That was last Saturday. I keep track so when its late I know. I guess I should tell my hubby that we need a test. Thanks a lot.

Siann11 - April 12

So, I am trying to figure out the best day to test. I want to tell my hubby that we should get a test, but he doesn't think we are. at least not yet. I'm not sure if it might be too early. Has anyone else tested this early? I am only four days late so is it too early? Does anyone have any thoughts? I am freaking out. Maybe I am just driving myself crazy? Thanks for any input...

Lin - April 12

You can test from the first day of a missed period and even earlier with early pregnancy tests. If it makes you feel better, then you can use an early pregnancy test, which is more sensitive and can detect pregnancies 4 days before a missed period.

Siann11 - April 12

Thanks a lot Lin...

Siann11 - April 13

Well, I started to spot on Wednesday late afternoon but its so not normal. It is only when I wipe and hardly any on the pad. sorry, TMI!!! What is going on? Can anyone help? Thanks A Lot!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?