Is It Possible -pg114945134518

2 Replies
Strawberry - June 4

Hey everyone sorry i just have one more question if i was pregnant i would be about 6 weeks . So is it possible to have a negative HPT and no symptons? and still be pregnant?

Mandy1984 - June 4

hi me again lol, Yea it is possible some people just don't produce a lot of HCG in the 1st few weeks, My 3rd pregnancy My test was V.slightly positive, I mean I wasn't sure if there was a line or I was just imagining it lol So I left a pee sample into my Docs to get sent to the lab, results came back 'inconclusive' I was 7.5 weeks before I got a definite positive, Also there is a possiblity that you could have ovulated later? If so then you would be 'less' pregnant if you know what I mean. Get a Early pregnancy test and test with your first morning pee GOOD LUCK xx ( are you hoping to be pregnant)

Strawberry - June 4

lol thank you so much you have helped me a lot. And im not really hoping to be pregnant but I mean if I am I am you know it was meant to be.. so i think im gonna go get a hpt today, and if my period doesn't come in a week or 2 i think ill go to the doctor.Thnks so much for your help.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?