Is It Possible -pg114889609818

4 Replies
-EMMA- - May 29

Yeah um i think i might of gotten pregnant on the tuesday just gone, i haven't missed a period yet but im still a bit concerned. Ive been really tired since and the last 3 days ive woken up feeling really sick. I did have brown discharge which ive never had before and now its gone white and really thick, which it usually isnt this time of the month! I did some research on another site and it was one of like things ''enter the last day of your period'' and it said the day i had s_x was my most fertile day. Ive also been having a funny feeling in my side, like by my right hip, its like a cramping, and when i walk, its pretty intense! I Dont think its period cramping because it's in a different area. Please help me.. Im only 15!!!!

-EMMA- - May 29

ALSO! do you get hornier when ya pregnant like more than usual?? helllp!!

Emma2 - May 29

Too early to feel pregnancy symptoms at this point. PMS and pregnancy symptoms are identical until implantaiton occurs. You claim your most fertile day was tuesday that would put you at about 6 dpo and the earliest implnation can be is today. The average is 9 dpo. Give yourself a few more days and then test. Increased libido is also due to impending period. Good Luck.

soimpatient - May 29

-EMMA- here's my advice...stop having s_x or get on the pill

Grandpa Viv - May 29

It sounds as though you might be pregnant, but the time line is not good. When is your next period due? Count back 14 days to ovulation. When else did you have s_x this cycle? Let me guess that you also had s_x Tuesday 5/16 and your period is due in the next few days. Then I would be saying, take a home pregnancy test (hpt) this coming weekend using first morning urine (fmu). The white thick discharge is prob. yeast which can get out of control in early preg. Visit http://www.ppowb.org/gv/ for more help. Goodluck!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?