Is It Possible -pg115266703818

26 Replies
timbits - July 11

I was wondering...has anyone has ever had light bleeding and cramps and ended up still being pregnant?

Rhonda - July 11

Yes it is possible.

timbits - July 11

Rhonda, did you ever experience this yourself or do you know of someone that experienced this?

Grandpa Viv - July 11

A missing or lighter than usual period are both signs of possible pregnancy. The cramps a__sociated with early pregnancy are often described as different from PMS cramps. How about fatigue, emotions, peeing, discharge, b___bs, appet_te, smells etc? Good luck!

Rhonda - July 11

Timbits,yes i have had bleeding and found out i was pregnant,but it also ended up being a m/c,due to stress.But some women have slight bleeding and have a healty pregnancy.

timbits - July 11

I wonder what causes the bleeding to begin with. I always thought that bleeding when pregnant meant a m/c but I guess not.

AllEyesOnMe - July 11

timbits,with my last pregnancy i had bleeding off and on for the first 3weeks.And i did not have a m/c.so i would agree with rhonda,that it is possible to bleed and be pregnant.

sarahd - July 12

My sister had a really light period her first month with her daughter (who is now 11 months old!)

timbits - July 12

Well, I am sort of confused. Yesterday I was two days late for AF when I had light bleeding. I had light bleeding for about 12 hours. Then it got real heavy for about 2 hours. Now its really light...like when AF is coming to an end. It usually lasts 4 to 5 days for me and I usually have at least 48 hours of heavy bleeding. Could I still be pregnant even though the bleeding was heavy for 2 hours?

timbits - July 12

Also, my BBT usually goes down to 36.1 C (97 F) and this morning it was still the same as it has been for the past two weeks 36.7 (98 F).

sammykjo - July 12

timbits...I'm in the same boat, as of right now. Saturday and Sunday I had a brownish discharge...this happened last month right before af too though. then Monday af started and it was pretty heavy later in the day and into Tuesday. Now today, over night and now, there is hardly anything on the tampon! I usually have a 5-6 day af and not this light. Now there have been times when it will lighten up and then get heavy again...so thats what I'm waiting on. I did think about this yesterday and tested when I got home, but I got a bfn. As far as possible symptoms...I'm just really tired and hungry. I'm really trying not to think about it and stress over it, but it is so confusing, you know.

timbits - July 12

Sammykjo, I know what you mean. I have been having some symptoms too. I am always hungry and tired. I have so many headaches and nausea. My temp stayed high...I was pretty sure I was pregnant but then I started to bleed and now I am not so sure. All my symptoms are still there including a high temp but what are the chances of pregnancy when you have some heavy bleeding?

jeni23 - July 13

i dont know but i was due for my af today i did start but its only been a few tiny tiny brown dots on my pad,im a very heavy regular girl,i go thru 1 to 2 pads an hour from day 1 on to day 6,so this is very unusual for me.i want to be pg so badddd,so does my hubby, do you think i could be?

BrendaW - July 14

jen, that is very heavy bleeding, have you talked to your doctor about that?

BrendaW - July 14

Oh and good luck on the light period meaning pg!!!!

jeni23 - July 14

yea i talked to my doc bout it (heavy bleeding)he told me after a check up that it was just normal for me.he was concerned at first 2.he saw nothing alarming except the flow after a lot of tests.ty for the reply:)

jeni23 - July 14

i really hope this is a pg bleed :)i never bleed with my other 2 pgs but who knows

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?