Is It Possible -pg120546928621

5 Replies
Biancapple0 - March 14

My boyfriend and I only use condoms for contraception. I don't handle the hormonal methods very well. This past month there weren't any "mishaps" with the condoms or anything...and we only had s_x truly unprotected ONCE this month and it was two days ago (which was a day before my expected period so i thought it would be fairly safe). Sometimes we will start without a condom, but he always stops and puts one on once he feels like he's anywhere close....Anyways, i've been cramping like i should be starting for an entire week now. i'm SHOCKED that i still haven't started. I've been all dizzy and lightheaded feeling along with headaches, extreme fatigue, and sometimes a little nausea. I dont know whats wrong with me - but I feel like pregnancy would be almost out of the question since we used condoms every time....right?

Jezebel - March 14

sometimes having s_x can jump start or even delay a periods onset, at least it does with me...even if on the 1 in a million chance you did get pregnant you wouldnt have implanted yet so you wouldnt be feeling pregnancy symptoms yet. hang in there, it sounds like a really off cycle...however, if you really would like to set your mind at ease that maybe there wasnt in fact a slip up during the month then take a test, it would be generally accurate if you are this late and if your period doesnt come w/in another weeks time then test again. good luck but i wouldnt be toooo worried :)

Grandpa Viv - March 14

Your contraceptive practice leaves room for error - he may have decided to pull out and put on the condom after dribbling some pre-c_m containing sperm. If you are having regular s_x this may have happened a couple of weeks ago. Fatigue, dizzy, nauseous, headaches starting a week before AF is due reinforces that notion. How about peeing more, lotion discharge, unusual PMS gas, b___bs, nips, veins, appet_te, smells, acne, dreams, runny/stuffy nose, etc? Take a Dollar Store home preg test Sunday morning first am pee and another a week later if the situation has not resolved. Good luck!

Biancapple0 - March 17

Okay.....so I started my period one day late. Thought everything was good and I must have just had a weird cycle with odd cramps and other symptoms...but then the flow just stopped. I had one day of normal/heavy bleeding and then it just went to nothing! I've never had a period like this before.....they're always at least 5 days. So I'm still very very tired and getting headaches frequently. I've also got a lot of cloudy discharge and I'm really emotional. Anyone have any ideas for me? Should I be concerned about a one day period? I kept thinking it wasn't done yet, but its been two days with nothing already and my cramps are almost all gone. Is it possible to be pregnant and still bleed like that? Or is there anything else that could be causing this? I really appreciate your help! Thank you!

Biancapple0 - March 17

Oh and Grandpa viv....I have had a weird cold that I wake up with every morning but then it goes away about half an hour after i'm up and around. And I haven't been sleeping well at all lately, I'm always exhausted but for some reason I keep waking up all the time.

Grandpa Viv - March 17

You can have a light or short bleed and still be pregnant - your signs suggest it. Take a Dollar Store home preg some morning soon, first am pee and another a week later if the situation has not resolved. Good luck!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?