Is It Possible -pg122028671312

2 Replies
tylers wife to be - September 1

I've never been pregnant before but I am almost sure that I am now...other than 2 bfn's. I am 9 days late (haven't really been trying to get pregnant so I don't know dpo or anything like that) I was due for AF on the 23rd of Aug. My symptoms include: sore body, weight shifts (primarily to the front part of my body), my stomach is hard at the top and squishy at the bottom and it hurts to sleep in any position other than on my back. I also had light spotting 2 days before I was expecting AF. I was on the pill but I had taken 2 months off of it because of some abnormal test results from my pap. I was back on it just the month of August and began to get these symptoms around the 20th of August. On the break between pills we used the calendar and pull out methods (not very effective I know). I got one BFN 3 days ago and another one 2 days ago. Does anyone think that its possible that I have tested too early and I am pregnant or are these just flukes?

andesue - September 1

You should get an accurate result at this point but some women don't show bfp until like 2 weeks late i guess. Also, though it is hard to say when you stopped taking the pill for two months then just started it again. It is very likely that your body is just trying to regulate itself again. I would test once a week with fmu until either you get a bfp or af. If you miss two periods with no bfp, go to the doctor. :) Good Luck!!

tylers wife to be - September 1

Thanks...I had planned to test on Sundays until I found out one way or the other...that just confirms that my instincts are right!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?