Is It Possible Pg1278481417

2 Replies
megan_sly - July 7

Basically, i had unprotected s_x 5 days ago, and of course, my fiance didnt do the pull out method but 'stayed in' instead....i feel stupid for even considering this yet since its only 5 days later, but ive heard many things. I have been nauseous, lightheaded and many other things lately, but i dont want to jump to conclusions. I am just scared since i am 19 and obviously never done this before....any advice and or information wouldbe awesome!

Jessica55 - July 7

sperm normally takes 72 hrs for it to reach an egg and then six days for the fertilized egg to attach to the wall. So based off what you said think it would be way to early for you to experience any symp. But everyones body is different so ull just have to play the waiting game and see if you start ur period and take a test

Grandpa Viv - July 8

Thank the stars this is a fiance incident, and not something less committed! Too late for PlanB, the morning after pill. You are relatively safe if this was not in your fertile window around or shortly before ovulation (14 days before your expected period). Early preg signs do not normally start until a week before your expected period. Pull-out s_x is a poor excuse for birth control - could you be pregnant from an earlier incident? Give some dates and you may get better advice. GL!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?