Is It Possible To -pg112485608318

2 Replies
Shelly - August 24

Hey people, babydust to all! I need to know has anyone experienced any pregnancy symptons as early as 5 dpo? I am 5dpo ttc so badly, i don't know if it's all in my head or what. I feel very very slight cramping, so light i think it's my mind playing games or gas...I'm kinda sorta ill feeling, with indigestion, again so faint it could be all in my head. So... what do ya'll think??? Is anyone similar?

deanne - August 24

hi I was having symptoms at 5dpo (I am now 12dpo). I was having b___st tenderness and prominents veins around my b___sts and on my nipples. I also became so ga__sy and had indigestion (burping after everything I ate and drank. Also feel bloated. Now at 12dpo I have started mild cramping...cant make out if its because of indigestion or implantation.

Michelle - August 24

I have been experiencing similar symptoms and i am not sure either. I think if you want something badly or you have convinced yourself of something your mind and body can play tricks on you and normal symptoms that you would ignore become something that we obsess over to the point of convincing ourselves. I hope that you can feel it and that you are pregnant but i suppose the only way to know is to wait for af. If af doesn’t come take a test or book a doctors appointment. I will keep my fingers crossed for you x

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?