Is It Possible To Be Pregnant -pg111399325518

3 Replies
Emma - April 20

Hi all. Do you think that is possible to be pregnant till 20-th february and not to feel any symptom? The only thing is that my period was shorter last two months, this month was 1 week late and 3 days long. And I did a home test - it was neg. What do you think - could I be pregnant since than? Is this all in my imagination?

Audrey - April 20

Emma- Some women do not feel symptoms when they're pregnant. If you suspect that you are, use a home pregnancy test or see a doctor for a blood test. Good luck!

Grandpa Viv - April 20

No early signs and no positive test a couple of months after an encounter gives you a slim to none chance of pregnancy. Something else may be causing your periods to be different. Are you low body fat, for instance? Good luck!

Emma - April 20

thank you for answers..I am so scared...But I think that something is going on with my hormones....because I had an abortion in december. after that I was on BC but only for 10 days, because I felt sick from them. And maybe something is wrong and this is not pregnancy. What do you think?

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?