Is It Possible To Still Be Pregnant -pg113804584618

2 Replies
Liezel - January 23

Hi... I was just wondering if anyone out there may be able to help me. My last period was October 30, 2005 (12 weeks ago) I stopped taking the pill in june 2005 and then got my period regularly every month after. My husband and i have been ttc and i chart my ovulation. I took 2 hpt's in beginning of december and they were negative. I then went to the doctor at the end of december and he gave me a urine test and it was negative. He told me if period didn't show up in 2 weeks then i should go back. I did go back jan 14 and have blood work done...i got the results today...negative. So his outcome is i am not pregnant. Yet i have had pregnancy symptoms for the last 2 months and no period for 3 months??? Is I know of people in my family including my mother who got negative hpt's up until 5 months pregnant. I guess i am just wondering if it is possible to be pregnant and keep getting negative hpt's and negative blood tests? Especially when you are already 12 weeks along. Should i ask for an ultrasound? Please help...I am driving myself crazy!!!

domino - January 23

blood work is pretty much conclusive. If you were 1week-2months pregnant Blood work would dectect hig levels of HCG. So I would say it's a negative.

Mamma2Laycee - January 23

If you read some posts on here, there are a couple like yours, and they ended up pregnant. You know your body more than the doctor does, so if you suspect pregnancy, ask for an ultrasound...

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?