Is It To Early To Tell -pg110727419861

2 Replies
Laura - February 1

My husband and I have been ttc for about 9 months now. I really feel like this month may be it. I had a hystosalpingogram last monday (radiologist injects dye into the uterus and fallopian tubes to be sure there is not any blockage) and my doctor said everything was fine. I should have ovulated last week and I am not due for my period until Feb 11. I don't know whether I am just worked up but my br___ts are a little sore and I have had a consistent dull cramping. I have also had diarrhea over tha past few days. My cramping has not been from the diarrhea though, it feels like I am starting to get my period. I just feel better by typing this. If there is anyone who is in my boat or has been through this please share.

Lil - February 1

I am now 9 dpo and for the last few days have also had cramping.. mainly on my right side, much milder to AF cramping though.. also very very tired, discharge and just feel yuk actually.. i am due for AF on 08th Feb... so wait and see i suppose.. good luck

Shannon - February 1

Hi Laura! I had the same signs last month... unfortuantely with me pregnancy was not the cause of it. I've never had sore b___st before af but last month it happened along with the cramping and diarrea. I really thought that it was the month. Anyways... I'm not writing this to tell you that you aren't pregnant.. rather that you very well could be and unfortuantly you have to wait to find out! Not fun at all! (Sorry I'm not being of much help!) Everyone is different. I've been trying for going on 14 months now so trust me I understand the frustration of it! Hang in there, and let us know if this turns out to be the month for you!! Good luck! :-)

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?