Is My Gf Pregnant -pg116862718460

8 Replies
derrud - January 12

I've already asked this, but have gathered a lot more information so I though I would see what the consensus is again. =] On Dec 17th my gf and I had unprotected s_x. I didn't release inside her, but did feel a little come out right after I removed myself from her. This was early in her cycle, somewhere in the first week, one week into her cycle being possible. About a week later she had her normal ovulation cramps. A week after that she had them again. And recently she has had 'funny feelings' in her lower abdomen, lower than where she has ovulation cramps. She says shes a few days late on her period, but doesn't know the exact amount because she switched planners and didn't mark the last one down. In addition to all of this she has been tired more often than usual. Also, her cycle is typically 30 days, and this is the only time we've ever had s_x. We will probably take a test soon, but I just felt like getting some opinions beforehand. Thanks!

frozenfeet - January 12

Just like the last thread hun...the only way you'll know is if you test. Like we said before...there is def. a chance that she could be pregant, the timing is about right, the symptoms are there and you can get pregnant from prec_m or c_ming on/around the opening of the v____a. Again...it's time to take a test..find out for sure and either move on and be more careful...or start getting the proper care for both her and the baby. GL!

jessicaspatherapist - January 12

she is not even late yet if her cycles are 30 days. wait until monday and have her take a test with the first pee of the day. as you were told before it is VERY unlikely that she would ovulate that early in her cycle. women typically ovulate between days 12-17 from what i've seen on here. She could just be experiencing period cramps and they feel "different" because she's nervous that you may have released some sperm inside her.

VenusdiMilo - January 12

Derrud, like Frozenfeet said the answer you're looking for is still going to be the same as the last thread. I hate to break it to you like that. Until she tests all these questions won’t really matter. May I ask how old you guys are? It sounds like you’re scared and that’s ok but TEST!! Also, why are you the only one that's trying to get info and not your GF? It’s great to see a guy being proactive but it looks to me that your GF isn’t. Please, just test to make sure and be more careful next time. GL!

derrud - January 12

Thanks again. :) Venus, I'm 23 and she is 22. It's because she is even more scared than I am, plus she is busier. I'm sure we'll test this weekend.

VenusdiMilo - January 12

No problem!! Are you ready to be a father if she is and is she ready to be a mom?

derrud - January 12

Venus, probably not... but I would do my best.

VenusdiMilo - January 12

Fair enough....good luck and keep us posted.

DaBonkElsMe - January 12

Just remember, if she is pregnant there are other options that do not include the two of you becoming reluctant parents. Good luck, I hope it works out for both of you!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?