Is My Girlfriend Pregnant -pg116915820126

3 Replies
reddman23 - January 18

hi, about 6 days ago me and my girlfriend have had s_x for the second time. each of which times i have checked the condom for a rip, tear, hole, etc. after intercourse. i havent found anything in either of the condoms. starting a couple days ago, my girlfriend started having stomach cramps and just this morning she got a mild headache. she has not thrown up at all, she is not bleeding, and her br___ts are not very sensitive. i also noticed that she has been secreting a thicker mucus from her va___a when i fingered her. her period is normally at the end of the month, but we are both wrecked over it so we do not wish to wait til then. does any other these symptoms sound familiar to pregnancy? or could it just be a cold or flu that are causing these stomach aches and headaches? any and all possible information would be greatly appreciated.. thank you in advance.

invisiblepress18 - January 18

its too early to tell. You need to wait a couple more weeks and then test. The signs can be related to pregnancy but dont' occur until a week or more after conception. She needs to relax and not stress about it or she will make her body think she is.

hailey07 - January 19

i would say relax. If she were pregnant, chances are she would definitely know it within the next few weeks. 9 times out of 10 women sense that something is just not right.... but dont stress, relax and wait it out

happy22m - January 19

headaches are caused by stress so id say thats all it is and anxiety can cause pains in the tummy the others are right just tell her to relax,but they could be signs i got them after 5weeks i think thats the normal time to start noticing things

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?