Is My Mind Playing Tricks On Me -pg113157192918

16 Replies
Ashley - November 9

Hi ladies, My hubby and I just started trying last month. My period is due today but no sign yet. At first I thought I was pregnant, now not sure. Two EARLY tests- sun. and sat. both negative. My symptoms are=very sensitive, tingly, sore, nipples, (hubby and i both agree they seem a little bigger) very tired, gums bled a little after brushing teeth, not really bloated, potty alot, just feeling really lazy, i had a fever of about 99.6 for about 2 weeks, the last two days has been normal but now up again, and yesterday started feeling crampy and thought my period would come today but no sign yet. I've never been pregnant. What do ya'll think?

amy - November 9

If you are temping first thing in the mornng and temp at the same time every day and your temp remains high for 18 straight days(above your coverline) then you are pregnant. If your period doesn't come by Friday, I woudl take a test first thing in the morning, it sounds promising, especially the bleeding gums, that is definitly a sign. Good luck.. I hope you are :)

Ashley - November 9

Thanks for the feedback. I haven't been doing the bbt or temping in the morning. I've read alot about it though. It's mostly at night that i've been checking it. Still no symptoms of period yet today. My temp ranged from 99.2-100.2 for 2 weeks approx. I thought for sure I'd get period today since I felt pretty crampy yesterday. who knows.

amy - November 9

shoot test tomorrow morning if you want, become a POOPS (paraniod obsessor over pregnancy symptomes) that's a thread I joined, we obsess and test like crazy.. Your symptoms sound very promising.. I hope you are pg..

Ashley - November 9

Thanks, I was wondering what POOPS meant, I've seen it a couple times. I definatly fall under that category I think. I'm afraid to think I am because I'll be depressed if I find out i'm not.

amy - November 9

girl, I feel your pain, we've been trying for 4 months now, I'm waiting for my af (aunt flow) to show up next week and I sure hope she doesn't.. I was on the pill for 7 years so it really messed my body all up, but I think its about back to normal, I stopped it the end of May.. Why don't you come join our thread, there is another Ashley on there so use your first name and the first initial of your last name, we'd love to have you.. We have a bunch of gals that are due for af next week, one that is getting ready to ovulate (o) and one that is about 8 or 9 weeks pregnant..

Ashley - November 9

That sounds great. I hate to sound dumb but I'm kind of new to this, what is your thread?

amy - November 9

Baby P.O.O.P.S **Wednesday** Part 32 we change the day of the week daily and we change the number daily too. there are alot of abbreviations you probably won't know: af (aunt flow, period) dh (dear husband) ds or dd (dear son or dear daughter) o'd or o (ovulate) hpt (home pregnancy test) opk (ovulation prediction kit) bfp (big fat positive (pregnancy test) bfn (big fat no) sil (sister in law) fil (father in law) m/c (miscarrage) yi (yeast infection) etc.. if you don't know just ask, the girls are really warm and welcoming, they'll tell you. my thread name is AmyN

Ashley - November 9

Thanks- I'll be AshB

amy - November 9

otay

Ashley - November 9

Anybody else out there have any ideas or similar experiences?

Nissa - November 9

Hi Ashley....I'm in the same boat as you....I haven't experienced any PMS symptoms which I do the week before AF is due....AF is due tomorrow and I just started feeling a little crampy today. My hubby and I just started trying last month also...no other symptoms though! I sure hope she doesn't come! I've take two pregnancy tests and both came back negative...identical to you! I am very tired also and feeling lazy myself! Are we twins or what? lol....keep me posted!!!

Ashley - November 9

Nissa, thanks for writing. Wow,It sure sounds like we are twinkies. lol. We'll have to wait it out together. Hope we both get a bfp! Let me know how everything goes

Nissa - November 9

Sure thing! Nice to have a waiting buddy who's going through an almost identical situation!! ~Baby Dust~

Nissa - November 9

Ashley....I took another hpt tonight just for fun I guess and there was a faint 2nd line!!! Its not as dark as the other, but you can't miss it! Not sure if that means I'm pg, but its nice to see something hopeful!

amyk - November 9

i am just being nosey and looking around, but if you see any line, even faint, you are probably pregnant...those test only show a line if the pregnancy hormone is present, and that is only present if you are prego!!! good luck!!!!! I am not due for af until the 20th, so i have a while to wait!!! i am happy for you

Ashley - November 9

Hey Nissa, I'm so happy for you! Usually any kind of line-light or dark or any in between should be taken as a positive. I would take another one tomorrow first thing in the morning. Thats when you have the most hormone in your pee. I'm so excited for you! Now I want to go take one, too. But I think I'll wait till morning. Let me know, ok? ~baby dust, baby dust~

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?