Is My Mind Playing Tricks On Me -pg119221867586

4 Replies
SaraW - October 12

I'm on cycle day 16 I'm 6 dpo I've been having very mild cramps in my lower abdomen. They feel just like period cramps, but they are barely there and don't really hurt. I can just feel them. I've had some cm today, very thick and white, almost chunky. These cramps come and go. When I have them, I'm almost convinced that I'm pregnant. When they're not there, I'm really skeptical. My br___ts are full, but not sore, and I'm not really sick to my stomach. I have been fighting a bad cold though. So what do you think? Is my mind playing tricks on me?

SaraW - October 12

I forgot to say that they are very noticeable...very present...they just aren't severe enough to hurt...and if they do hurt, it's just a little....

michelly4 - October 12

Well I am going through some of the same things. I am now 7 dpo and I have had mild cramping since 4 dpo. Breast are painful at times. Don't have much cm but v____al area is enlarged (Like extra blood flow to it ) Maybe I am just hoping too much. Little nauseous but not bad. I hope both our minds are not playing tricks on us. How long have you been ttc ?

SaraW - October 12

Like the lady said in the other thread, I'm so bloated that I look pregnant! If I'm not then I need to lose weight. I'm just going to put my mind off it and test next week. Had s_x Oct 3, 5,6,7...ovulated on the 6th or 7th (I think I felt it the 6th). Period is due 10/21...I will test 10/21!

gator1205 - October 12

AF is due the 21st for me too! I have been experiencing headaches, restless at nights, nausea, heavy bb's. had s_x on the oct 4 not sure if i could be preg or not.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?