Is She Pregnant -pg117213116651

3 Replies
michaelhorus - February 22

I think my girlfriend might be pregnant. She was with me in December until January 9th. She has her period on the 18th of every month...however, On January 8th, she had a period. The next time she had a period was on February 18th or 19th, but she didn't have her cramps before as usual. It didn't even last a full day. Her br___ts aren't sore, she has been feeling a little more tired lately. No morning sickness. What do you think?

michaelhorus - February 22

Used a condom every time. Although one time not might have been very secure on me

javidsgirl - February 22

the fact that she has been getting her period and you use a condom everytime i don't think you need to worry about pregnancy as it dosen"t seem possible from my point of veiw

Megs - February 22

You said she was only with you until Jan. 9th, correct?? Well, if she had her period on January 8th and no s_x since then, I'd say you're pretty much in the clear. Just to put all feelings at rest though, she can take a HPT now. It would be pretty reliable and use FMU. :-) Maybe she should look at getting on some form of birth control pill other then using condoms... Good luck!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?