Is This A Sign -pg111099143118

6 Replies
michelle - March 16

last night i couldnt sleep what so ever..and i keep feeling this wierd feeling down there like tinging feeling and it kinda felt like it was heavy i dunno kinda wierd..& why is it that at night i can see my veins alot more i got veins from my chest to my shoulders stomach all over the place..& at night my nipples loook darker and it looks like my nipple is getting a lil bigger..but n the day time i cannt really notice ass much ass night..r theses signs r all n my head please some 1 help..

michelle - March 16

can anyone write back.....

jen - March 16

dont worry michelle u r not alone,im exactly the same,notice things more at night than in the day ..have u missed ur AF

michelle - March 16

well i had a normal period january 15th n ended on the 21 st..i last about 6-7 days really heavy..& on febuary around the 25th when i thought i was gonna start my period..nothing came down but when i went pee when i wiped i saw brownish kinda sticky discharge..then the next day very light blood then more discharge it lasted 3 days...so was that my period or implantion bleeding? n i still havent started my period ever since..how about you/>

jen - March 16

im the same, spose to start af feb 26th, but came march 2nd n only lasted 2n half days... wasnt normal af as im usually real heavy but this timewas abit of blood but very lite..no clots ...i have tested twice last one was yesterday n it was a BFN.. so gonna wait till nxt af due, end of march begin april.. n c wat happens then

Audrey - March 16

Michelle- You might have had implantation bleeding, which occurs approximately a week after conception. If you are pg it ought to show up on a home pg test by now.

michelle - March 16

thats the thing i dont wanna take a test cause i want a baby so bad..n everytime i hear its neg @ the clinic i get so depressed ;*( but jen we are n the same boat..i guess we gotta wait..im gonna wait n see if i start this month if i dont then i will take the test...gaww pls pray for me gurls!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion