Is This A Sign -pg114728412718

14 Replies
autumn85 - May 10

well recently after i eat i have this feeling like i am going to vomit. i havent actually done it but my stomach always feels like i am going to. has this happened to anyone else and is it a sign or could it be something else

curly - May 10

i feel the same way, b___bs really sore and feel like im going to puke after i eat. i hope its a good sign.

autumn85 - May 10

i dont really have any signs except that i feel sick after i eat and i have been getting more headaches than usual. oh and is increase of saliva a sign?

curly - May 10

im not sure about that. when is af due?

autumn85 - May 10

the end of this month around the 25 or 27

curly - May 10

oh then you are ovulationg now or soon

autumn85 - May 10

tomorrow

autumn85 - May 10

i just dont want to start thinking that i might be and then have to be disappointed

Kiimi - May 10

well if you haventovulated yet then you cant be pg

elisabeth - May 10

more saliva is definately a sign, i'm not sure about the vomiting after i eat as i vomit all the time anyway. i am 22 weeks and m/s is still terrible but it's all day sickness not just in the mornings. GOOD LUCK!!!!

u610klt - May 10

i feel the same way... not throwing up, but i eat and feel queasy. 41 days left, 2 hpt negative, and doc not giving me a blood test until after the 20th (when I would have missed 2 periods). So, I don't think i am pregnant, but still nauseaus. I think it is the heat

autumn85 - May 11

i am a little confused about when af is supposed to come this month though because i had 2 periods last month. the 2nd one was really light and only lasted 3 days and mine are usually 5. if i go by the first one i had last month then i am late but if i guess i will just have to wait until the end of the month

curly - May 11

take a test, you never know

autumn85 - May 11

i guess i have just been trying to wait as long as i can because if i take one i am afraid it will be negative. i might take one tomorrow morning...i know the morning is the best time to do it!!

curly - May 11

baby dust

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?